The Guide to Cheap Tennis Shoes
If you’re looking for cheap tennis shoes, I’m sure that you have been shoe shopping and cringed at the prices of tennis shoes. It’s no secret that the shoes cost less to make and that’s labor included. And, there’s nothing more annoying than having to fork out what seems like your lifesavings for a pair of tennis shoes you don’t actually want to purchase. However, you need those pair of tennis shoes for the gym, your daily walks around the block, walking your dogs, or your best friend’s impromptu hiking trips. You don’t want to spend too much nor do you want to spend too little and get stuck with tennis shoes that aren’t good for your feet. It may seem hard to believe but you can still get cheap tennis shoes that are good quality and are name brand. You just have to look in the right places and know when a deal is a good deal for you and your wallet.
Where to Look For Cheap Tennis Shoes:
There are many, many places to find cheap tennis shoes, and thanks to the advancement of our technology, it’s only makes it easier to search.
- eBay – There is an assortment of cheap shoes to be found here. A lot of people make their living by purchasing well name brand tennis shoes and then selling them for less. Sometimes, a lot of people purchase tennis shoes, wear them once and don’t like them. Then they turn around to get some money back and sell them.
- Flea Markets – Just like sellers on eBay, the booths in the Flea Market do the same thing. However, you may find them cheaper at a Flea Market because there is no shipping cost. And, you can actually try them on and give them test walk.
- Garage Sales – It is NOT a secret. One person’s trash is another person’s treasures. You can find a lot at garage sales on a Saturday morning, including cheap tennis shoes. You can even stock up on a few tennis shoes for the price of one brand new pair.
- Craigslist – This website has had a less than desirable reputation in all but you can actually find some decently priced tennis shoes. Just like eBay, a lot of people purchase shoes, only to discover that they don’t actually like them or have been kept captive in their closet unworn. Just makes sure that if you are to meet up to purchase the shoes that you have a friend go along with you.
- Thrift Stores – Sometimes, Thrift stores allow you to trade in your used clothing or shoes for credit in their store. This is a smart way if you do not want to dig in your wallet. All you have to do is pile together some clothing or shoes that you no longer want and trade them for store credit. There you can find affordable tennis shoes this way and can keep purchasing them this way too!
When To Know A Good Deal On Cheap Tennis Shoes
Sometimes it’s hard to know when you’re receiving a good deal on cheap tennis shoes or when you’re getting ripped off. This is the main reason why people stray away from doing any type of shopping, nonetheless shoe shopping. The most important thing to question is what you need your tennis shoes for. Do you need them to do some yard work or for running errands? Do you need them for the gym or to run with your running partner every morning before the sun comes up? How about a trip to a theme park or for travelling? The reasons why you need cheap tennis shoes are endless, but once you decipher why you need them, the easier it will know what deal is best for you.
If you need tennis shoes for yard work – let’s be honest – you don’t need to be working or getting dirty in a pair of one hundred and fifty – something tennis shoes. You can perfectly get something from a garage sale or thrift store and have it good quality. If you’re the type that has to be looking good with everything you’re doing … there’s nothing pretty about getting dirty during yard work.
If you need tennis shoes for the gym or for running, spending some money on good pair of shoes for your feet is necessary, but it doesn’t have to damage your wallet. You can easily access eBay or Craigslist and find plenty of tennis shoes for running and flat soled tennis shoes for lifting weights at the gym. Now, if you’re looking for tennis shoes for a theme park or travelling it’s recommended that you purchase something that is comfortable since you’re going to do A LOT of walking. You can find cheap tennis shoes at a garage sale or Flea Market. No need to go hog wild because you’ll most likely only wear them for the duration of your trip.